Print 3D Pakistan tends to keeps everything transparent for its customers.
Warranty by Products
|Product Name||Warranty Period|
|Bumblebee 3D Printer||12 Months|
|Mini Sprint 3D Printer||12 Months|
|Sprint 3D Printer||12 Months|
|Megatron 3D Printer||12 Months|
|3D Drawing Pen||No Warranty|
|3D Printers Filament||No Warranty|
- A buyer have to sign a user end agreement on 100 rupee stamp paper related to the fair usage of the products provided by Print 3D Pakistan.*
- Any Brands / Products not mentioned in the above list do not come with any warranty.*
- 3D Printers Filament warranty can only claim by a person/firm who purchase 3D Printer from Print 3D Pakistan.*
- Warranty period can be extended, please contact our sales person.*
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Print 3D PK or Print 3D PK authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase. For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a new model when available. Print 3D PK warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The warranty policy is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Disclaimers for 3D Printers
- Warranty will be "VOID" if the user modify our firmware or open the circuit board.
- Warranty do not cover any damage or fault caused by the product during transit and mishandling from client’s end.
- The cost will be charged extra encase of any broken or faulty part.
- We are not responsible if the nozzle or extruder gets block due to bad filament.
- Maintenance will be free under warranty period in which our team will take care of all the needs of the printer required during warranty period and will be replaced or repaired if any problem we found in your printer.
- Please note warranty of a product do not include travelling, meal or other misc. charges, such charges will be bear by the client(s)
- Please note that Basic Training for 2 technical person is complementary, bundled with the purchase of ANY 3D Printer. This offer is only valid for Limited Time and should avail within 7 Business days after receiving 3D Printer.
- Please note that failing of any above clause could cancel your warranty period and we are not responsible for any damage
Disclaimers for 3D Printing
- The company is not liable to pay any amount for the damage caused during transit.
- Customer can ask for half refund (excluding freight) or request for reprint the same model encase of unsatisfactory printing in terms of quality within 2 days.
- In case of reprint, client has to resubmit the faulty/damage part.
- The company is not responsible if the printed models break due to design failure.
- It's unlikely to produce waterproof/watertight PLA Prints therefore we do not provide any assurance for waterproofing test..
- Sufficient proof or purchase must be provided. Original Box and all its documents are mandatory.
- A description of the defect must be provided in order to issue a warranty claim.
- If the defective item is damaged, visible proof (if any) must be provided along with the item’s serial number (if any).
- You will need to return the item for quality inspection.
Valid Proof of Purchase
- RCPT no.
- Sales invoice.
- Dated sales receipt
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Shipping Costs Must Be Covered by Buyer in the Following Situations
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect.
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase.
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Print 3D PK quality control to be in working condition.
- Returning defective items in international shipping.
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process).
Not Covered Under Warranty
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources (including, but not limited to improper electrical outlets, voltage fluctuations, thunderstorm)
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
How to Claim Warranty
Contact us by emailing on firstname.lastname@example.org, with your proof of purchase and a brief overview of the issue you are facing.