Mendel i3 (iteration 3) is most newest and current 3D Printer designed
by RepRap, assembled by Print3D.
Printing QUALITY and STABILITY are considered to be the most important
parts of Print 3D 3D Printers. There are 3 different type of 3D Printers
that we are offering but Mendel i3 is the most affordable and easy to
use Printers for beginners. We only selected THE BEST to help you learn
more about 3D Printing.
- Model: Mendel i3 v1.2
- Number of Extruder: Single
- Build Volume: 200 mm (Length) x 200 mm (Width) x 180 mm (Height)
- Layer Resolution: 0.05 mm - 0.20 mm (50 Microns to 200 Microns)
- SD Card: Yes
- USB Enable: Yes
- LED Screen: Ad on*
- Touch Panel: Ad on*
- Print Speed: 100 mm/s
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Print Temperature (Maximum): 250 ºC
- Heat Bed: Ad on*
- Filament: Polymer (PLA, ABS, HIPS, PETG, Laywood, Metal, Nylon, Carbon Fiber)
- Filament Diameter: 0.75 mm
- Language: English
- Supported File Types: STL File
- Machine Size: 430 mm (Length) x 505 mm (Width) x 380 mm (Height)
- Machine Net Weight: 8 KG
- Machine Package Weight: 11 KG
- Power Supply: 24 (voltage), 20 (ampere)
- Operating Systems : Windows, MacOS, Linux
- Print Software: Repetier-Host, Cura, Simplify3D
- Slicing Software: Cura, Slic3r, Kisslicer, Simplify3D
- Ambient Operating Conditions: Temperature:10-30 ℃, Humidity: 20-50 %
- 3D Printer
- Building Instructions
- 3 Months Print 3D Support*
- Basic training, onsite or VoiP Session to control 3D Printer
• Shipment cost is "NOT" included in the price, It will be charged separately as per your location.
• All Printers will be provided on Request basis, we "DO NOT" import Printers from anywhere, We gather material from Pakistan and import few things, i.e Hot end, Linear Guides, PCB from our international suppliers and "ASSEMBLE" Printers in Pakistan.
• We will take maximum 45 days or sooner to make it available for you.
• We recommend our user to use licensed software "SIMPLIFY3D" for slicing and controlling 3D Printers.
• **Warranty will be "VOID" if the user modify our firmware or open the circuit board.
• **Warranty do not cover any damage or fault caused by the product during transit as well.
• **The cost will be charged extra incase of any broken or faulty part.
• **Warranty will cover only 2 visit after that per visit will be charged PKR 5000/-
• **Basic hands on will be given at the time of delivery, Advance training to handle printer & software will cost PKR 30,000/-
• **Maintenance will be free for 3 Months in which our team will take care of all the needs of the printer required during 3 months and will be replaced or repaired if any problem we found in your printer.
For Further details Please call or Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy Printing :)