Sprint robot is the professional 3D Printer that can print objects up to
12inches in height. The benefit of Sprint Robot is that the moving parts
are lightweight so that it's easier to travel. That results in faster
printing with greater accuracy.
Sprint Robots usually are generally better in building higher objects
like for instance a vase because the build platform is fixed. They tend
to be higher anyway which creates a bigger build volume. Because of the
way they are build it is also fairly easy to make them bigger (in width
but certainly in height). The overall construction is much less
complicated and uses less parts reducing maintenance and costs.
One big advantage of our Sprint Robot is the presence of an auto-level
feature. This greatly reduces the time it takes to calibrate the machine
and it's much more accurate. It auto-levels before each print so even if
your setup changes slightly due to normal use, the auto-level will
always give you a flat first layer
• Model: Sprint Robot
• Number of Extruder: Single
• Build Volume: 230 mm (Length) x 230 mm (Width) x 260 mm (Height)
• Layer Resolution: 0.05-0.20 mm (50 Microns to 200 Microns)
• SD Card: Yes
• LED Screen: Yes
• USB Enable: ad on
• Touch Panel: ad on
• Print Speed: 400 mm/s
• Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
• Print Temperature (Maximum): 250 ºC
• Heat Bed: Yes
• Filament: Polymer (PLA, ABS, HIPS, PETG, Laywood, Metal, Nylon, Carbon Fiber)
• Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
• Language: English
• Supported File Types: STL File
• Machine Size: 450 mm (Length) x 370 mm (Width) x 700 mm (Height)
• Machine Net Weight: 12 KG
• Machine Package Weight: 15 KG
• Power Supply: 24 (Voltage), 20 (Ampere)
• Operating Systems: Windows, MacOS, Linux
• Print Software: Repetier-Host, Cura, simplify3D
• Slicing Software: Cura, Slic3r, Kisslicer, Simplify3D
• Ambient Operating Condition: Temperature:10-30 ℃, Humidity: 20-50 %
- 3D Printer
- Building Instructions
- 3 Months Print 3D Support*
- Basic training , onsite or VoiP Session to control 3D Printer
• Shipment cost is "NOT" included in the price, It will be charged separately as per your location.
• All Printers will be provided on Request basis, we "DO NOT" import Printers from anywhere, We gather material from Pakistan and import few things, i.e Hot end, Linear Guides, PCB from our international suppliers and "ASSEMBLE" Printers in Pakistan.
• We will take maximum 45 days or sooner to make it available for you.
• We recommend our user to use licensed software "SIMPLIFY3D" for slicing and controlling 3D Printers.
• **Warranty will be "VOID" if the user modify our firmware or open the circuit board.
• **Warranty do not cover any damage or fault caused by the product during transit as well.
• **The cost will be charged extra incase of any broken or faulty part.
• **Warranty will cover only 2 visit after that per visit will be charged PKR 5000/-
• **Basic hands on will be given at the time of delivery, Advance training to handle printer & software will cost PKR 30,000/-
• **Maintenance will be free for 3 Months in which our team will take care of all the needs of the printer required during 3 months and will be replaced or repaired if any problem we found in your printer.
For Further details Please call or Email us on email@example.com
Happy Printing :)